Heckin' Good Doggos is a family friendly, all ages role-playing game where the players take on the roles of humankind's best friends: The dog! It is a game of "Dogs doin' Dog Stuff" that focuses on the kinds of stories and adventures dogs can get into such as:
- Finding their favorite treats.
- Barking at that squirrel up in the tree.
- Finding their human Best Friend who has gone missing.
- Banishing an ancient spirit that threatens the neighborhood.
- Scavenging for supplies in a futuristic wasteland.
- And so much more!
Heckin' Good Doggos is a game of make believe where players can experience the world from an animal's point of view. Some things will seem familiar, like protecting their backyard from potential threats and protecting their owners, while others are purely fantastic and whimsical situations they find themselves in like helping a ghost resolve its business so it can leave this world. It is simultaneously serious and silly, with an emphasis on crafting scenarios that make players have a blast while also having to solve the many challenges they will experience in ways that only doggos can.