You are a group of anthropomorphic bunnies in a traditional fantasy world who have bought a dungeon to move in there together...
Bunny, We Bought a Dungeon is a GM-less OSR story game for 2-6 players. It needs zero prep and is perfect for one-shots. Just gather some dice, get something to write/draw, open the zine/PDF and start playing!
After creating your bunnies (which is quick and easy), you drop some dice onto a sheet of paper. Based on that, you draw your dungeon map and narrate the exploration and renovation of the dungeon by your bunny group. 22 random roll tables support you with ideas.
Bunny, We Bought a Dungeon was written by Jasmin Neitzel and Andrea Rick and has been illustrated and translated into English by Andrea Rick.
- 22 random roll tables to create your bunnies and find out what they'll encounter in their brand-new dungeon
- Instructions for play
- An example of a finished dungeon map as inspiration
- 10 illustrations for the proper bunny dungeon vibe!
The Build-a-Bunny sheet is also available as an A4 page for quick reproduction. You can also get it as a free download at plotbunnygames.com under Downloads.
In addition you'll need:
- Six-sided dice (D6) in two different colors, 2–6 each (the same number per color) for creating your dungeon map - the more dice, the longer the game and the bigger the dungeon
- Another 4D6 in any color to make rolls for actions and from the random roll tables
- A piece of paper (A4 or larger) and pens or pencils or an online platform for drawing your dungeon map together
- Appropriate consent and safety tools
- Optional: Bunny ears for everyone