&&&&&&&&& Treasure breaks with tradition twice - inventing new items whilst re-imagining the old, a mutant cousin to the Little Brown Books.
Spiral bound to lay flat at the table, sized to fit discreetly into a jacket pocket, this companion to Volume 2: Monsters & is packed full of money and treasure to fill any hoard.
- Treasure tables re-organised to be legible and usable no more letter codes
- d12 coins with value beyond their constituent minerals
- d20 cultural artefacts discovered in forgotten places
- d20 weapons and their associated folklore
- d20 armours of dire provenance
- d20 potions re-imagined from the old
- d20 rings bearing the legacy of their origin
- d10 staves and their designs upon the world
- d10 grimoires beyond ink and paper
- d20 items of mixed form and troubling usage